Sunday, October 21, 2007

"Please remain in your seats and you may switch on your handphones when you are in the terminal..."
This is so GREAT!I murmured to myself.
I was smiling gleefully in the plane.I am back home again!It has been a few months that i was away from home.Although it was only several months, Kuching has been developed in terms of road conditions, new fly-overs, highways, shopping malls and cafes.One thing that surprises me was the different car plat numbers on the roads. What i mean here is that i saw many cars from "outside" the areas of Kuching e.i cars from Sibu,Miri,Bintulu,Sarikei and even some from West Malaysia.Another phenomenon that seldom occurs in Kuching is traffic congestion.I tell you guys, Kuching started to jam!Roads have been widened and more traffic lights have been built up.
And the most happening place in Kuching that i found out is 4th mile especially those three cafes centered in 4th mile - Daydream, Isabella and B.O.P.That's so so amazing.The most unbelievable thing is when i saw more than 10 sport cars parking in front of The Banquet!I could not name what kind of sport cars they are but for sure they are sport cars ok. ahem.To show my knowledge on cars, i recognize one - skylines!OK, you can say I am a damn "sakai" but i don't care.I was really stunned.Don't mention about the drivers,looking at the cars has already made me feel damn good!haha.I really wonder where on earth do they come from?

Hmmm, don't judge a book by its cover... BUT by his CARS!Haha.



1 comment:

lonely soldier said...

The first comment?
I really like this one, it makes me miss my lovely home town..Kuching the cat :)
At least i know that kuching now is developing huh..and happenning no more small old town , watch out ..
And,it makes me feel like go online right now , book the air ticket and go back home.
:)
Nice one
Hope to read some more , :)