Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Pop-Wave Karaoke Lounge

Pop-Wave Karaoke Room
Happy Singing

High Tea after singing.Luxury lifestyle.Hehe

A cosy,homely and soothing atmosphere is a place where youngsters would choose to kill their pastime!Now,Kuching youngsters have a nice place to hang around!Pop-wave Karaoke Lounge.
A place where you can sing,eat,chat and gather for hours!
Pop-wave Karaoke Lounge is located at Petanak, same row with other cafes (near Mdm Tang's Laksa). They started their business beginning of the year. It is a good news to hear that Kuching has such karaoke lounge and the karaoke system is not bad at all (Do not compare with Green Box or Red Box).
I did not know the place until I came back a few weeks ago.My friend complimented the place and asked me to go along with her but initially i was a bit reluctant.But NOW,thanks to her,I started to love singing.I think I am addicted!(Although I dont have a nice voice,ahem).The beats of the songs have vaccinated into my blood!streaming into my whole body!I don't care how bad my voice is,I move and sing with the music!
Weekdays 11am-2pm RM13.90 FREE LUNCH
You can sing till you lose your voice!

1 comment:

Uzumaki Naruto said...

hye..Pop wave is cool! got nice songs! the place is very nice too!