Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Singapore Trip 1st-4th May 2008

Clarke Quay, River Bank

Clarke Quay

Mosque Street

Orchard Road
Bugis Street

Bugis Junction


Harbour Front


Singapore - a combination of Eastern and Western Cultures


I really enjoyed my stay in Singapore. I spent four days three nights there!I went to China town,Sentosa,City Hall, Harbour Front, Vivo city and the most "interesting" place that I went is Ministry of Manpower (MOM).I was there the whole day!I tell you,no one would ever visit the place as people go there to apply working permit!What to do, i accompanied my "honey" to get her working permit.She had been classified as illegal immigrant in Singapore already.Haha.

This is my third time to Singapore after so many years and this time, I went for two purposes -- to visit my dear and my honey :)

I really had fun in Singapore!





No comments: