Thursday, December 18, 2008

Follow me to where I go


This is how Singaporeans live...I guess that there are at least 8 families staying in one floor and there are at least 10 blocks in this neighbourhood!Every family owns a unit - three rooms (1 master room), a living room, dining room, a bathroom, a kitchen. that's all!It's very small.you know Singapore is an island and in order to save lands, they build everything vertically instead of horizontally!Tell you what, 2 units in the apartment are equivalent to the land we have in a terrace house.Can you imagine
so basically what i am doing here this time is to spend my time observing and try to stay here like them!( and not to be a taitai like what zy and ftyng say)

This is what i captured when i was jogging at the neighbourhood the day before...
I think Singapore has many signs that we might not have seen before...haha.Look at another one below:



Please be considerate.Remove your dog's droppings.

Haha!I think this is quite interesting.But according to Alb, he says that this sign is very common in western countries,the owner even brings a plastic bag with them when bringing the dog around in the neighbourhood!(in case the dog pupu around.haha).And some neighbourhoods even provide plastic bags for them in case they forget to bring it with them,then they can remove the dog's excremento (in German).


I jog every evening (bringing my camera with me)...so this is the place i passed by...
A place for you to do your workout

No comments: