Thursday, June 3, 2010

Welcome to Universal Studio,Sentosa, Singapore 1st June 2010

Welcome to Universal Studio!

Entrance fee :
$66 per head with $5 meal voucher & $5 outlet voucher (Weekdays)
$72 per head with $5 meal voucher & $5 outlet voucher (Weekends)

Guests / visitors may obtain a studio guide map at the entrance to enable you to proceed to various attractions in the studio!Fun and excitement begins!





Universal Studio is actually a theme park which enables visitors to experience various attractions based on THEMES (movies) - The Lost World (Jurassic Park), Ancient Egypt (The Mummy), Sci Fi City, New York, Hollywood, Madagascar and Far Far away (Shrek).

THE LOST WORLD

 


Revenge of the Mummy!You must try this if you want to experience a thrilling and exciting adventure in Mummy's world!You will be boarded on indoor roller coaster and plunged into a complete darkness!It was fun and thrilled experience!

SCI FI CITY


Accelerator!where I was invited to join his trip as he is a loner too =)a handsome Indian fair guy (Oh,sorry dude, I am taken=)

NEW YORK


  I only added up $4.80 for the meal as I used my meal voucher 
I stopped by to have a shot with him.

WELCOME TO MADAGASCAR! 
they made my day!

WELCOME TO FAR FAR AWAY ! 

  
*I was not allowed to enter as I did not bring my passport!So those of you who wish to go in,remember to bring your passport with you and no shorts,singlets and slippers allowed!
I left Universal Studio around 630pm.I took a train back to Vivo City.You may choose to take a bus ($2), cable car or a train ($3).Price of transportation varies.

No comments: