Thursday, August 19, 2010

I am on top of the world!

I am on top of the world!

However, there are more challenges yet to come. I must be ready with all the challenges and obstacles which I will encounter in future. However, I won't be alone this time, my lovely darling will be with me and both of us will face all the challenges in future together. Look at the positive side, it might not be a bad thing to accept all the challenges in life. We can't have everything we want. We can't own this world. As long as we are contented in our life with the decision made and whatever the possibilities that will turn out to be, we must be ready to take it.

If you want a change, you must not resist changes. We must be daring or else we stay where we are forever.
I hope that things will continue to go on my way. I hope that we will be reaching up to the star soon.

Smart is not enough in this globalisation and competitive world, we must be street-smart.


No comments: