Thursday, October 25, 2007

The past, the present and the future

I have been enjoying myself in Kuching for almost three weeks. It's almost time for me to go back KL to sit for exam. In fact, these three weeks holiday were not exactly holiday for us. It was a combination of Raya Holiday + Study break. But I realised that I tend to "emerge" my study break into my Raya Holiday. I was holding my notes in front of the TV and reading it at the same time; (Mind you, I am clever at musti-tasking)...But at the end of the day, I could not piece up what I was studying!Haha.

I was determined to wake up at 7 am every day for the first few days after I came back. I woke up early in the morning to break fast or to savour the first meal of my day. I went out at 730am one Saturday morning to eat breakfast with my brother. (the emphasis here is Saturday morning ok)We were so proud of ourselves as we were surrounded by OLDER people - people with families and we became the centre of attraction. "Jun, we are outstanding and healthy youngsters uh?Suddenly,I feel fresh, young and rejuvenated!" It's true, i couldn't see anyone younger than 30 except both of us. Well, don't ask me since when I practise myself to get up so early because tell you the truth, it only lasts for three days!Haha.

Anyway, I am really glad that I had a chance to meet my friends during the holiday whom we never contacted each other after Form 5. (guess who are those friends?Check it out in my friendster!http://friendster.com/
) We had a small gathering and a small and simple BBQ. It was so touched to see all of us gathered together and talked about the past, the present and the future.

The Past:

"You lah, always hide behind me, sleeping in Puan Yu's class!"
"Where is she?Aiyo, she always looks back gracefully and roguishly when you call her...beh tahan lah
"Aiti, she never noticed you sleeping in her class but always calls my name!so unfair!I know you were Ketua Pengawas mar that time..."

The Present:

"Gals, you look different!"

"So do you!"

"Thanks, I take that as a compliment.Hehe"

The Future:

"Will you work in Kuching or where?"

"I wanna save some money first then go travel next year!"

1 comment:

lonely soldier said...

I might not know about your pass..but what i know is..present u enjoy your Raya + study Break holidays so much in kuching. RelaX for Your holidays first,Is almost the time to start "PIA" when back to KL. U still got one week time to prepare..

For fuTure, Plan your holidays to somewhere else, dont forget, Take Singapore as your FiRst Destination..

So the LoneLy Soldier might meet the BlAck PeA

Cheers....