Friday, November 2, 2007

Exam.Exam.Exam.

I'm taking up five subjects this semester including my Final Project. However, I only sit for three papers - Public Relations, Pragmatics and Discourse and Health Management (Ya, I am very health conscious,haha). Another subject that I don't have to sit for the exam is Literature for Malaysian Schools. Well, that sounds easy but mind you, we have big projects for that. It is not easy at all.

Three papers will be on the 4th, 6th and 14th November. So, wish me Good Luck!

2 comments:

lonely soldier said...

well, having 3 paper this semester still not that bad, at least when u think of goin bek to kuching "again" mid this month..so everything will be easy! :)
All the best and good luck in your remaining exam!
Pass with flying colors....

Dr Loo said...

So...you kick ass now? Sure you will do just fine!!:)