Sunday, November 18, 2007

Unbelievable

Great smiles!


Married couple and Friends -Crown Square on 16th Nov 2007

Primary School Classmates -6 blue at Kian Ping's wedding dinner.Some of us didn't meet for 11 years!


Primary school classmates
Standing: me & Lee Fung
From the left:ChoonMei,Ju Foong, Cai Zhen &Wan Zhen
Married Couple. Congrats!


I was just in time to come back to attend my primary school classmate's wedding dinner two days ago at Crown Square, Kuching. I couldn't believe when my dad messaged me, saying that I have received a wedding invitation card (when I was still in KL). I was completely shocked! My dad even typed out his name, "Mr. Tan Kian Ping" and my dad said, "He claims that he is your friend" At first, I did not know who Tan Kian Ping is. After knowing his chinese name, I was surprised that he is my primary school classmate!(He still remembers me,that's so touched)It was the first time that I received a wedding invitation card from a friend!Gosh!I realise that I am not "young" anymore...scary!:) However, I was amazed and astonished to see my long-lost primary school friends!









No comments: