Friday, December 7, 2007

Magic Tricks

The black magic box was used to "disappear" the guy

Have you ever tried to perform some magic tricks?

I had an unforgettable experience when I was in my 2nd year 2nd semester.I performed a magic show (15 minutes show) during a farewell dinner which was organised by our batch.

My suggestion of performing a magic show was rejected by some people.They, initially,thought that my suggestion was outrageous (I think I was mad that time!Trying to do something out of the normal people,haha).The constant criticisms and objections were enough to demoralise my confidence.Thinking in a positive side, this, in fact, spurred me on and I became more persistent and determined in what I desired.Despite all the obstacles,I was able to perform an extraordinary show.

I will try to upload a short magic video clip in my upcoming blog!


1 comment:

lonely soldier said...

Cool huh, You know some magic?..And can make a guy disappear?
Maybe you can teach me how to do it, I going to make my boss disappear for a while....Just jk anyway...
I am just boring anyway
:)
Hope to see your video clip...The Black Magic from The Black Pea!!!