Saturday, December 15, 2007

Who makes you smile the most?

I haven't found an answer for that until I taught a class of kids!They are so cute and sweet!And what they say really makes me smile...

Student A from other class (around 7 years old): Teacher,sharpener...

After she has left...

Teacher (was talking to the class):Aiyo, she is so cute!
Student B (from my class): Teacher, you wouldn't say that when you teach her,you would say, "she is like a monster!"
Teacher: ~smiles~

Student C (8 years old): Teacher, do you have children?
Teacher: Do i look old?
Student D (10 years old): You shouldn't ask such way,you should have asked,"teacher,have you got married?"
Teacher:~smiles~

Teacher: You are so clever!
Student E (8 years old):hehe (he was giggling)Teacher,im really clever uh?My friends also said I am clever...
Teacher:~smiles~

Teacher: Terence...Terence...(he was not looking my way) terence!(i shouted)
Danny: Teacher,I am not Terence...he is terence...I am Danny!
Teacher:Oh... (looking very "paisei")You are Danny,he is Terence...

Suddenly,a girl interrupted...
Felisa:Teacher,i am Felisa,you can call me "sa" .
Teacher:???Oh...(Did i ask her?haha)

A group of students were playing "Millionnaire Game" after the class...
Student F:Teacher, you want to join us?
Teacher:Alright...

After the game...
Student F:Teacher,will you come next week?
Teacher:No...I quit.
Student F: (She looked so sad)
Teacher:Why?You wanted me to teach you?
Student F:No...
Teacher:then why?
Student F: (still looking very upset)
Teacher: You want to play "Millionnair game" with me again?
Student F: (Nodded her head) Yes. When can i see you?
Teacher:Er...
Student F:Will you come back around this time next year?
Teacher:Yea,soon.Next year...

That's why i say kids are so cute,so naive and so sweet!Only when they are naughty,they are named "monsters"!Don't you think kids are supposed to behave such way?If they are too quiet and introvert,then parents should be worried about them!

No comments: