Monday, January 5, 2009

JOURNEY BACK TO SCHOOL AGAIN!

Ya,back to school again.When you had a long holiday especially a great one and especially a memorable one, I don't think you want to start working again.
Ya,I had more than 2 months holiday and I have almost forgotten that I am a teacher and I have put "SMK Sematan" or the word "Sematan" or everything that is related with "Sematan" aside.
Woke up at 445am,Sunday,just to drive up to Sematan for students' registration at 8am. It was a foggy morning and I was driving alone to Sematan.I thought the weather would be fine (at least it gets bright at 6am) but I was wrong.The thick mist has clouded the journey to Sematan and I hardly knew where I was (especially when you reach the sharp turnings and the winding roads).I tried to be alert and makesure that I wouldn't fall asleep.It's very dangerous since the there is no street lights,if there is,the lamp post is built in distant.
After i drove for 45 minutes,i started to see dim lights from the sky.I was happy and relieved...BUT No, i havent reached Sematan yet,NOT even Lundu...sigh
By 7am,finally, I saw an orange building from far...it's my school,the school which I have to start my teaching here for the year 2009.

No comments: