Monday, January 5, 2009

Best things that I have done in the Year of RAT 2008

  • I broke my record of traveling by plane - 16 times (go and fro)
Jan-KL
Feb -KL
May-Phuket,Thailand (Trip)
May-Singapore (1st visit)
August- Singapore
August-KL (Convo)
November-Singapore
December-Singapore
  • I have graduated!
  • I have become a teacher
  • I was called for interview in less than four months service and I received a letter for confirmation.
  • I found my love.
  • I bought my dream car.
  • I think I should be thinking that I'm lucky to be posted here?should I?
Looking back to the year 2008 and reading the post I have posted on 31 December 2007, I have achieved 8 wishes instead of 9.I am very happy with my achievements and I would like to set my goal again in the year 2009.
Thank you my family,my love, Albert and my friends for supporting and encouraging me all this while.Thank God for everything that I prayed for.I love you all!

No comments: