Monday, January 5, 2009

My Goals in the Year of COW 2009

  1. Good health,happiness and safety for my family (myself),my love one,my friends and all those people out there whom I know.
  2. Peace.I want peace.No war,no terrorism.
  3. I want to get t***********
  4. My next destination for holiday is Australia.
  5. I hope to take a cruise from Singapore. (but i think in order to spend less,i will go by cruise this time)
  6. In order to achieve the two goals above,I need to save.
  7. Let me consider of a more serious and stable life now...
  8. I hope that * gets a well-paid job.
I pray all of you would achieve everything you wish for and I pray for myself as well.

2 comments:

cal81 said...

it's always good to start out a new year with some new year resolutions; all the best in striving to achieve them! =)
come to think of it, i have yet to make any of my own... =p

TEA.TEASE.TEACH. said...

Thank you!Ya,if you have goals,you know where to start and where to end.The process of achieving them might be exhausting but i guess without goals in our life,it would be meaningless:)