Thursday, July 2, 2009

ENGLISH DRAMA REHEARSAL AT SMK BAKO

I travelled to SMK Bako with a group of Form 5 students (15 of them) yesterday for English Drama Rehearsal as I am one of the teachers incharge. I was in a van with them while Miss Tr**** was driving her own car. Initially, I thought the van is not well-maintained. I was worried that the van is not air-conditioned.I was so worried that I would feel nausea as the journey is so long and the roads are quite bumpy. Finally, I was told that the van is air-conditioned. I felt,then, quite relieved.phew...if not i guess I need to bring some panadol, in case, I vomit.

It takes 1 hour and 30 minutes from SMK Sematan to Kuching and the journey from Kuching to SMK Bako takes about 45 minutes. Now, do your own calculations.

Ya, you are correct!2 hours and 15 minutes.
We have to travel there next Tuesday for the actual competition and I hope that we have fun at SMK Bako (since we will spend overnight there). At least, we have some time to rest.

This is the first time SMK Sematan sends students to participate in English Drama Competition. We do not aim too high as we know that our students have not been exposed to any of such activities before. However, I think that this is a good opportunity for them to gain experience and to feel that they have a chance to compete with the rest of the schools.

No comments: